Thursday, October 8, 2020

Farm House

 I have not worked on the farm house in a little while.  We finally got our boat in the water after waiting all summer.  The Thanksgiving weekend is the last weekend it will be in the water so we are trying to take advantage of that.

I did manage to frame my parents wedding picture.


I will hang these pictures in the living room.  I don't believe they actually hung in the house but I thought it would make the farm house more homey.  I also bought some flowers in pots from Freedom Miniatures to put on the window sill in the kitchen.  My Mom usually had flowers growing in pots.
I have started to work on the wringer washer.  Ohhh that's a big job.  I doing what my friend Marilyn does all the time - flying my the seat of my pants.  That is so difficult for me.  The wringer washer won't be exactly the same as the one we had but I'll do the best I can.  My parents bought it after the first set of twins were born, after WWII, so it has been difficult to find pictures.  






2 comments:

  1. Kris Compas has a wonderful tutorial using plastic pill containers. http://1inchminisbykris.blogspot.com/2014/09/1-inch-scale-wringer-washer-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have watched her video several times. It's a great tutorial. I can use a lot of what she does except our wringer washer was square and not round. But the wringer part was the same so I will definitely follow Kris's tutorial. She is wonderful.

      Delete